BSA/AML continues to draw intense regulatory scrutiny and, as a result, is an evolving examination process. Most financial institutions struggle to keep their programs up-to-date, train staff, and maintain the program on an on-going basis. That is why hundreds of institutions have already turned to us when they needed assistance with BSA/AML compliance.
- Cost-effective alternative to in-house expertise
- Experienced, certified BSA/AML subject-matter-experts
- Full range of BSA/AML consulting services tailored to meet your needs
- Ongoing support
Sheshunoff consultants can help you develop a strong BSA compliance program that protects your institution from reputational risks and costly penalties. Our experts will help you to avoid problems before they occur, identify and correct deficiencies, and ensure your program measures up to even the most intense regulatory scrutiny.
The regulators are serious in their efforts to find and penalize financial institutions with BSA and AML deficiencies. Avoid the penalties, headaches and negative headlines of compliance deficiencies. Closing gaps in your compliance program will save administrative costs/fines and minimize risk.
Thorough and comprehensive expertise
When you work with our team of Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering experts you can be confident that you will receive the best in:
- BSA/AML risk assessments
- BSA independent testing
- Training at every level
- Policy and procedures development and review
- Evaluation of current software and vendor selection assistance
- Action steps and remedial action before your next exam
- Ongoing access to our compliance experts
- SAR and CTR lookbacks
- Exam and corrective action assistance
|Download our brochure||(201 KB)|
|Fact Sheet||(201 KB)|