For 40 years, the Chief Executive Officer Affiliation Program has helped bankers by offering a platform for the sharing of ideas, networking and opportunity development. The Fall 2022 Sheshunoff Chief Executive Officer Affiliation Program topics and speakers have been released and we hope that you will make plans to join us. We have a terrific variety of date and location options for the fall.
Fall In-Person Meetings
- September 12-14: Inn at Spanish Bay, Pebble Beach, CA (waitlist only)
- September 19-21: The Ritz-Carlton, Boston, Boston, MA
- October 3-5: The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, CO
- October 17-19: The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, Naples, FL
Sessions will include:
- High Performance Idea Exchange – an open forum for bank chairs, presidents and chief executive officers to discuss hot topics in the industry in a round table format. This session will explore methods to improve your bank’s overall performance and productivity while evaluating the challenges banks are facing and how they are addressing these challenges.
- Getting Smarter: Branching and Branding Strategies for Growth – this session will focus on powerful strategies for differentiation and expansion in your branch networks while providing real-world examples of community banks successfully growing with branch network and brand transformation.
- Improving Organizational Profitability via Human Performance – this session will focus on growth strategies for individuals, leaders and teams within banking. Learn why mindset has a significant impact on your bank’s peak performance and how some institutions are making major breakthroughs.
- Industry and M&A Update – this session will focus on evaluating community bank financial trends while also studying the factors that impact bank profits and shareholder value as well as discussing bank M&A from the perspective of both buyers and sellers and examining publicly-traded bank stocks and their likely implications for M&A pricing and activity.
- Doing MORE With Technology as a Source of Strength – this session will focus on discovering how your bank can do MORE by building a foundation that provides the outcomes you’re looking for in terms of managing the skill and talent gap, protecting systems from cybersecurity threats, and prioritizing that IT is a strategic partner.
- Economic Update – Ed Seifried will discuss the latest predictions and analyze the Fed’s latest policy actions. He will also discuss whether we are headed for a recession in the next 1-3 years and how that will impact loan quality issues. Another key topic will be what staff earnings adjustments would be appropriate for 2023.
For a full description of the Fall 2022 Chief Executive Officer topics, click here.
To register for the meeting, click here.
For more information on the Sheshunoff Affiliation Programs, please contact Karen Peterman at (512) 703-1558 or email@example.com.