The Sheshunoff Chief Executive Officer Affiliation Program has released the 2023 Chief Executive Officer Affiliation meeting dates and we hope that you will join us.
Join your peers at the industry’s longest-running bank performance improvement program and know that your budget dollars and time away from the bank are spent wisely. Members of the Affiliation Program gain valuable insights and ideas to dramatically enhance bank performance. As a participant in the Affiliation Program, you’ll exchange ideas and speak candidly with your non-competing peers. Industry experts will give you hands-on solutions to enhance profitability, operate more efficiently and outperform your competition.
Reasons to Join Us in 2023:
- Network with other top community bank executives from across the country
- Gather ideas that will help you drive excellent performance and value throughout your organization
- Learn best practices and innovations from some of the banking industry’s finest intellectual leaders
Spring 2023 Meetings
- February 27 – March 1: Stein Eriksen Lodge, Park City, UT
- March 20 – 22: The Phoenician, Scottsdale, AZ
- April 17 – 19: The Charleston Place, Charleston, SC
Fall 2023 Meetings
- September 11 – 13: Inn at Spanish Bay, Pebble Beach, CA
- September 25 – 27: The Cloister, Sea Island, GA
- October 16 – 18: The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, FL
- October 30 – November 1: Inn at Spanish Bay, Pebble Beach, CA
To sign up for the 2023 Chief Executive Officer Affiliation Program, the renewal form can be found here.
We limit the size of each group and form groups with no direct competitors, so we encourage you to make your plans early as others are doing. To register or to find out more about our 2023 program, contact Karen Peterman at email@example.com or 512-703-1558.
We also offer Affiliation programs for Chief Financial Officers, Technology and Operations Officers, and Senior Loan Officers. More information about all of those programs can be found here.