For 40 years, the Sheshunoff Affiliation Program has helped bankers by offering a platform for the sharing of ideas, networking and opportunity development. The Fall 2022 Sheshunoff Chief Executive Officer Affiliation Program will be here soon and we hope you are already making plans to join us.
We are also making plans for another wonderful season for our Sheshunoff Chief Financial Officer Affiliation Program and Sheshunoff Senior Lending Officer Affiliation Program. All Fall 2022 Affiliation dates are listed below and we hope that many of your bank officers will be able to join us.
Reasons to Join Us at Sheshunoff Affiliation Meetings:
- Network with other top community bank executives from across the country
- Gather ideas that will help you drive excellent performance and value throughout your organization
- Learn best practices and innovations from some of the banking industry’s finest intellectual leaders
- Participate in the High Performance Idea Exchange – an open forum for bank officers to discuss hot topics in the industry in a round table format
- Economic Update – Dr. Ed Seifried will discuss the latest predictions and analyze the Fed’s latest policy actions.
- September 12-14: Inn at Spanish Bay, Pebble Beach, CA (waitlist only)
- September 19-21: The Ritz-Carlton Boston, Boston, MA
- October 3-5: The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, CO
- October 17-19: The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, FL
To sign up for the 2022 Chief Executive Officer Affiliation Program, the renewal form can be found here.
- October 20-21: La Playa Beach & Golf Resort, Naples, FL
To sign up for the 2022 Chief Financial Officer Affiliation Program, the renewal form can be found here.
To sign up for the 2022 Senior Lending Officer Affiliation Program, the renewal form can be found here.
We limit the size of each group and form groups with no direct competitors, so we encourage you to make your plans early as others are doing. To register or to find out more about our 2022 program, contact Karen Peterman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-703-1558.