The Sheshunoff Chief Executive Officer Affiliation Program will be celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2022. We have a terrific variety of date and location options and hope that you will join us.
Reasons to Join Us in 2022:
- Network with other top community bank executives from across the country
- Gather ideas that will help you drive excellent performance and value throughout your organization
- Learn best practices and innovations from some of the banking industry’s finest intellectual leaders
Spring 2022 Meetings
- February 14-16: The Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch, Beaver Creek, CO
- March 21-23: The Phoenician, Scottsdale, AZ
- April 11-13: The Lodge at Torrey Pines, La Jolla, CA
- April 25-27: Lotte New York Palace, New York, NY
Fall 2022 Meetings
- September 12-14: Inn at Spanish Bay, Pebble Beach, CA
- September 19-21: The Ritz-Carlton Boston, Boston, MA
- October 3-5: The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, CO
- October 17-19: The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, FL
To sign up for the 2022 Chief Executive Officer Affiliation Program, the renewal form can be found here.
We limit the size of each group and form groups with no direct competitors, so we encourage you to make your plans early as others are doing. To register or to find out more about our 2022 program, contact Karen Peterman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-703-1558.