By: Dana Wilkes, Senior Affiliation Manager
The Affiliation Program team is pleased to announce that a new virtual conference option will be available this fall. Earlier this year when the COVID-19 crisis began, we were able to provide some complimentary online content to members in the form of streaming sessions, and they were so well-received that we have expanded the offering into a multi-day conference format for both the Chief Executive Officer and Senior Lending Officer Programs. The fall virtual sessions will be designed to capture the same interactive, collaborative environment as our in-person Affiliation Program meetings, but in a condensed timeframe, allowing attendees to have part of their day free for concentrating on their numerous bank responsibilities.
Sessions for the Chief Executive Officer virtual conference, scheduled for September 21 – 23, will include:
- High Performance Idea Exchange
- Upside Down Thinking on Efficiency
- Leading Your Bank by Leveraging Technology: Placing the Right Bets on Tech, Payments, and Cybersecurity
- Balance Sheet Optimization: Driving Bank Performance
- Industry and Merger & Acquisition Update
Our Senior Lending Offer virtual conference is scheduled for September 28 – 29 and will also feature the High Performance Idea Exchange, along with sessions on:
- Credit and Lending Best Practices for Banking’s New Normal
- Closing the “Experience Gap”
Additionally, Dr. Ed Seifried, Chairman of Seifried & Brew West, will facilitate an economic update session at both virtual conferences. For more information and to keep up with the latest updates on The Affiliation Program, please visit us at https://affiliation.smslp.com/.